Classic running short with two zip hand pockets and rear zip phone pocket. Fabric Toray Primeflex
All PATH shorts are unlined.
The flex is in the spiral yarn. This configuration gives the fabric a built-in mechanical stretch that goes to all 360 degrees of adventure. Thanks to this technology, the fabric will stretch and recover without using heavier water-absorbing elastics like Spandex. Upshot: outstanding breathability, abrasion resistance and a softer feel against your skin. All this at 40% the weight of the old school stretchy stuff. PrimeFlex is both eco and techno. The fabric is partially made from a corn-based material that uses less water during processing. There’s comfort from mile one to mile one hundred.
Tripure is a high tech nano fiber that delivers incredible comfort and performance. The Benchmarks are superior stretch and recovery and fined-tuned temperature regulation. Dries quickly, anti-microbial, static free and durable beyond all normal expectations. The humble waistband gets its 15 minutes of athletic fame.
- Toray Prime Flex fabric 100% polyester with mechanical stretch. Lightweight, durable, DWR coating, quick dry, breathable
- 3 YKK secure zip pockets
- The center back pocket accommodates phone sizes up to 5.78 inches x 2.82 inches (147mm x 72mm). Fits iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 13, 13 Pro, 14, 14 Pro with slim case.
- Front hand pockets for balanced weight distribution and added space for carry.
- Internal front right key pocket. This will keep your key secure and away from your 3 outside zip pockets.
- Tripure elastic waistband. Anti-microbial, durable, quick dry, temperature regulating.
- Exterior draw cord for maximum comfort.
- Body mapped performance fit with 5” or 7" inseam. For maximum comfort and ease of movement while reducing unnecessary fabric.
- Soft touch stitching for a chafe free wear
- Reflective logos
- Layer with our Lynx or Tahoe base liners for the best PATH experience
- Weight: 4.8 oz / 136 g (Size MD)