Women's Arahi 5 - Black and White
The Run Down
With every iteration, the Arahi rewrites history as a different class of support shoe. Boasting a seemingly contradictory combination of maximum cushioning and minimal weight, the Arahi 5 delivers a soft, smooth alternative to traditional support shoes. A brand-new shoe from top to bottom, the Arahi 5 was envisioned with a laser focus on fit. Designed with structured, engineered mesh at the heel for midfoot security and breathable, open mesh at the forefoot, the new upper is grounded in an extremely resilient, ultralight foam. Outfitted with an intuitive pull tab for easy on-and-off, this daily runner offers a refined collar shape that alleviates pressure on the Achilles. Get set for stability without limits.
- Engineered Mesh Delivers Breathable Comfort
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Providesa Smooth Ride
- Firmer, EVA J-Frame™ Offerslightweight Support
- Flat-Waisted Geometry Providesinherent Stability
- Rubber Outsole For Increased Durability