Men's Paradigm 5
Regular price $150.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Great for the runner seeking a shoe that will absorb most of the impact so their body doesn't have to, this shoe features maximum cushioning, comfort, and support.
What You'll Love
- Comfort and protection, thanks to the thick, plush cushioning
- A comfortable fit from the foot-shaped toe-box
- A smooth landing provided by the rounded heel
If you ran in the Paradigm 4.5, you will notice some slight changes to this version. Altra's goal was to elevate the performance of the Paradigm while maintaining the classic feel of previous versions.
- The knit upper was updated to mesh which is more supportive and better looking
- The heel was rounded for smoother landings
- Altra Ego is a midsole compound designed for high energy return, providing high levels of durability and responsiveness.
- Guide Rails are incorporated into the A-Bound midsole for adaptive stability.
- StabiliPod provides improved stability through the three natural stability zones of the foot.
- Inner Flex flex grooves system provides additional flexibility and cuts weight for increased performance.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) design includes a more natural, foot-shaped last, zero millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- FootPod Outsole follows the natural construction of the human foot for a responsive ride, updated to improve flexibility through the gait cycle.
- Engineered Mesh Upper balances breathable comfort and support.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.