So Light It Could Fly
At just 29g with the COROS nylon band, COROS PACE 2 is the lightest GPS watch in the world at its launch. Don’t let yourself get weighed down by more than you need, with the COROS PACE 2 you will be ready for your new personal best – be it in a race or in the weight room.
A Force to be Reckoned With
COROS PACE 2 has a 1.5x more powerful processor, offers 5x more RAM and 4x more storage than the original COROS PACE, leaving plenty of room for expanded features. COROS PACE 2 will be your training partner for the long haul.
Every Second Counts
We know that every second counts when you are racing for a new Personal Best, so COROS helps you spend less time struggling to get the important information you need. With a new design, featuring the COROS Digital Dial, COROS PACE 2 creates an even simpler user experience. Get your splits, check your HR or plan your next workout all using just one finger.
Packs a Punch
Thanks to the efficiency of COROS GPS battery technology, COROS PACE 2 offers 30 hours of full GPS battery life. That’s a 20% increase from the original COROS PACE. If you need a little extra life, switch to UltraMax mode when the watch has low battery remaining.
COROS PACE 2 offers 20 days of daily use. That’s 20 days of tracking heart rate and sleeping, triggering backlight, measuring steps, getting notifications and even alarms every day. So, leave your charger behind, and travel for your next race, game or family vacation with confidence.
Light up the Night’s Sky
Night Mode is our always-on mode for nighttime activities. It leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride, even when needed all night long. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish your workout.
Laps on Land
or in the Sea
Whether you are swimming in the pool, or training in the ocean, with a 50-meter water proof rating, you can wear COROS PACE 2 to track your activities in the water as well as on land.
With a roughly 50% weight reduction from the silicone band, the COROS Nylon Watch Band is more breathable and offers new color options, giving you endless opportunities to make your own personal statement. The Nylon bands will also allow for a more comfortable and snug fit which should improve the already strong heart rate accuracy, especially during long sweaty workouts on warm days.
COROS PACE 2 is jam packed with the sport modes you’ve been looking for. Go beyond your standard Run, Bike or Swim, and test out the new Strength Mode, or explore the accuracy of Track Run mode.
The Strength Training program has over 200 exercises and growing already built in for upper body, lower body, core work and more. COROS PACE 2 autodetects your body movements and monitors your heart rate to measure your calories burned.
Once you’re done, check out the all new muscle heatmap to see which muscle groups saw the most action in a daily, weekly, or monthly view, to help determine your next block of training.
Follow Your Heart
Not every activity gets your blood flowing in the same way. Easy runs are more consistent while interval sessions and weightlifting see more peaks and valleys. COROS has developed unique HR algorithms for each activity mode to provide you with best in class wrist-based heart rate accuracy.
Every Second Counts
A standard track is 400m, so why can’t GPS devices seem to get it right? With the new Track Run Mode from COROS, a proprietary algorithm as accurate as a stopwatch, is used to make sure your track runs, and workouts are measured accurately regardless of which lane you choose. Gone are the random zigzags across the field, or sharp angled turns, replaced with the smooth straightaways and curves of the track – just like how you run.
Powerful AND Smart
COROS watches offer everything you have come to expect from a GPS Sports Watch, plus some of the most desirable aspects of a smart watch including phone notifications, caller ID, Sleep Tracking and Fitness Level analysis.
EK Edition is in high demand.
- EK Edition: ships in 24 hrs
Eliud Kipchoge Edition package includes the following items:
- COROS PACE 2 - the model used by Eliud during his Gold Medal winning run at the Tokyo Olympics in a special color combination featuring red and green accents inspired by the Kenyan flag (only 5000 units globally)
- COROS POD - used by Eliud and his technical team to analyze his training
- Silicone Band with red and green accents (not sold separately)
- Nylon Band with red and green trim (not sold separately)
- Special Packaging featuring Eliud Kipchoge and a note to the user from the world’s greatest marathoner himself
- EK Edition doesn't support Japanese as system language.
For athletes aiming for their new personal best, COROS PACE 2 will be the perfect training partner for the long haul.
- The lightest GPS watch on the market at its launch – from 29g with the new COROS Nylon band
- Great battery life with 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in full GPS mode, and 60 hours in UltraMax GPS mode
- Built-in Power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with sleep tracking
- 50-meter water resistance rating
- Digital Dial for easy one-finger operation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Interval, structured, and strength training
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS/QZSS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections
- ANT+/Bluetooth for accessories, Bluetooth for smartphone only
- Fully customizable data screen
- Battery Capacity: 220mAh