DEVIATE NITRO 2 - PRODUCT STORY
Running faster just got easier. More responsive than its award-winning predecessor, the Deviate NITRO 2 features a full-length layer of premium NITRO Elite foam at the midsole for supreme cushioning and peak propulsion. A reworked PWRPLATE—with an innovative platform design—acts as a lever for maximum energy transfer at toe-off, while the breathable mesh upper offers extra padding and grip around the ankle to prevent heel slip. Improved traction rounds out this tech-packed running shoe that thrives at any distance. The striking gradient colorway checks the style box. Effortless has never felt—or looked—better.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CUSHIONING: NITRO & NITRO Elite: Advanced technology provides pinnacle responsiveness in an extremely lightweight package.
- ENERGY: PWRPLATE: Engineered carbon plate stabilizes the midsole while maximizing energy transfer.
- SUPPORT: PWRTAPE: Targeted reinforcement for upper support and durability.
- GRIP: PUMAGRIP ATR: MULTI-TERRAIN RUBBER: More durable rubber compound for harsh elements and terrain.
- Breathable mesh upper
- Reflective design elements
- TPU heel spoiler
- Best for: Neutral pronators
- Cushioning level: Max
- Heel-to-toe drop: 6mm
- 9.1 oz | 260 g
- PUMA Formstrip on the lateral side