HOKA ONE ONE
EVO MAFATE - Mens
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Named for an infamous location at one of the world’s wildest and toughest 100-mile races on Reunion Island, the EVO Mafate is the ultimate endurance trail running shoe. With the unique HOKA ONE ONE® design combination of Meta-Rocker, Active Foot Frame, and a super cushioned midsole as a start point, the EVO Mafate is a showcase of trail shoe innovation. HOKA ONE ONE® employs rubberized foam to increase response, grip and durability to the midsole, while a patented MATRYX® fabric upper delivers exceptional foothold, protection, and water drainage. And 5mm Vibram® Megagrip lugs on the outsole ensure that when your feet are on the ground, they’re truly on the ground. No terrain too tough. No distance too far.
- Patented MATRYX® technology features non-wicking treated fabric optimizes water drainage
- MATRYX® upper featuring high-tensile synthetic fiber strands across the midfoot for unparalleled strength and durability at minimal weight
- Strategically padded microfiber tongue provides comfort right where you need it
- Early stage Meta-Rocker geometry which optimizes heel-to-toe transitions
- Lightweight compressed EVA top midsole provides underfoot comfort to get you through long hours on the trail
- Rubberized foam midsole/outsole provides responsiveness and resistance to compression
- Sculpted arch pod support for medial control
- 5mm Vibram® MegaGrip rubber outsole
- Sculpted, aggressive lugs to face the most critical conditions
- Rubber composition engineered for unparalleled grip on wet rocks
- RN 88276
Heel to toe drop: