Spire 4 - Womens
More rebound to propel you forward faster. Put more spring in your run in this high-performance trainer with premium cushioning.
- Upper features a breathable knitted upper with a roomier vamp promoting more ventilation and natural foot movement.
- MORPHIT construction in the mid-foot and heel to provide a comfortable, secure and supportive environment.
- Pressure Free Tongue is designed to provide comfort and avoid irritation during flexion.
- Ortholite insoles utilize 20% recycled content while still retaining the performance fit and comfort that runners want.
- The QU!K Spine is a carbon fiberglass shank that adds linear integrity to the mid-foot.
- QU!K Flex 4Foot Engineering provides for a natural and balanced toe-off and enhances ground contact for better acceleration.
- QU!K Spring+, an EVA foam designed to provide more rebound and comfort in a lightweight package.
- QU!KFOAM, a midsole material comprised of an EVA rubber blend with PU coating that provides excellent durability, cushioning and responsiveness.
WEIGHT - 8.2 oz
DROP - 9mm
An EVA rubber blend that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long lasting comfort throughout the life of the shoe.
Utilized both internally and/or externally to wrap and secure mid-foot fit while alleviating unnecessary motion and keeping the foot running
PRESSURE FREE TONGUE
Anatomical pattern and super soft materials effectively remove pressure to the ankle during dorsiflexion. Thin padding is also positioned to
avoid stress to top of the foot.
QU!K COMFORT INSOLE
Designed using our proprietary foam material. Molded to provide immediate step-in comfort and increase cushioning while in motion.
Fabricated out of extremely strong yet lightweight carbon fiber. This plate acts as a stabilizing force during mid-stance as the foot prepares itself for propulsion. The shaft also acts to maintain the integrity of the midsole to delay breakdown.
QU!K FLEX 4FOOT ENGINEERING
Developed to address the natural movement of the metatarsals in the foot. Flex grooves are positioned to mimic the motion of the foot to provide more natural and balanced toe-off. Enhanced ground contact designed for better traction and acceleration.